Can we please extend the rift time due to the game being nearly unplayable?

The game is really unplayable for a lot of people on console and if people can't play they can't do their rift challenges quickly. I think ita fair to extend the rift time, at least untill they fix the FPS drops. Please is it possible to extend the rift time?

Comments

  • it's not games fault if it takes you long time to complete challenges. I've been waiting new challenges for a 1,5 week now. Not that hard to complete simple challenges.

  • @Torsti56 said:

    it's not games fault if it takes you long time to complete challenges. I've been waiting new challenges for a 1,5 week now. Not that hard to complete simple challenges.

    It is when the game itself is basically unplayable right now for a LOT of people.

    If it isn't massive frame-drops, stutters, and lag every match, then it's the game actually crashing because of how poorly this update was implemented (combined with how badly DbD itself is optimized).

    In some cases, DbD is even causing players' hardware to overheat, which is really bad. That could kill someone's computer/console.

    Extra time on the Rift once they (hopefully) resolve these issues would be most welcome. It's not exactly like anyone would be disadvantaged by extending the Rift for another week or so either.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    The game is really unplayable for a lot of people on console and if people can't play they can't do their rift challenges quickly. I think ita fair to extend the rift time, at least untill they fix the FPS drops. Please is it possible to extend the rift time?

    This would be very nice but I doubt they do it. They almost always refuse to break their time tables.

  • @Torsti56 said:

    it's not games fault if it takes you long time to complete challenges. I've been waiting new challenges for a 1,5 week now. Not that hard to complete simple challenges.

    Bro did you not read the post or are you just doing a little trolling

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283991#Comment_2283991

    Bro did you not read the post or are you just doing a little trolling

    Imma go with option 3 and say they are rather unintelligent

  • But how would BHVR get you to pay for tiers otherwise??

  • @truegod_10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258719/can-we-please-extend-the-rift-time-due-to-the-game-being-nearly-unplayable

    This would be very nice but I doubt they do it. They almost always refuse to break their time tables.

    I thought they already did it for some of the previous tomes. So they might extend it one more time.