Because it doesn’t seem to have been said about the music...
HOW AWESOME IS NEMESIS MENU THEME MUSIC!!!!
And his TR music and chase music are also stellar.
Once again the sound and music team shine bright again. Wonderful job.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
HOW AWESOME IS NEMESIS MENU THEME MUSIC!!!!
And his TR music and chase music are also stellar.
Once again the sound and music team shine bright again. Wonderful job.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. The Nemesis menu theme is incredible. Good for you for highlighting this, I should have thought to do the same. A few nights ago I recorded some bot matches to show to some friends who were interested in the game. Before I did, on the recording, I mentioned that I was going to spend a minute on the main menu so they could soak in the awesome music. It really is badass, sounds to me like something that would be played during the end credits of a Saw movie or something.
I'm glad they add doing more intense chase music's make the chase more fun
I like the music too! Sadly it gets overshadowed by all the other problems dbd has right now
Nemesis's menu music is badass. They really went all-in on that one.
A good music indeed...
But I still think Silent Hill has best music though.
The game itself? Because the SH series has some incredible music and ambient scores.
Nemesis's chase theme is such a banger. I think it's my favorite of the lot (previously that honor went to Blight.) Deathslinger still kills it with his terror radius while Nemesis's doesn't have quite enough of a scaled buildup for my tastes, but once he spots you and it kicks into high gear? God this track is epic. 10/10, would be chased all day.
Nemesis’s theme is so epic, sometimes I’ll just stay in the lobby and listen to it.
How has no one mentioned how much Oni’s menu and chase music slaps hard!?
Those drums!