Who is Chris always talking to on the mic?

And how's the reception in the Entity's realm? Why doesn't he call in Brad with a chopper and an RPG?

Comments

  • Leon, he is still trying to get him to go on a special date with claire

  • He probably is trying to get a hold of Brad but the entity doesn't want Brad so it cuts of reception

  • He doesn't know that Brad is dead ...

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    And how's the reception in the Entity's realm? Why doesn't he call in Brad with a chopper and an RPG?

    I think the Entity's Realm broke him. He is talking to imaginary friends, trying to call in helicopter strikes. :)

  • he's talking to his friends on Discord of course.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Leon, he is still trying to get him to go on a special date with claire’s sister

    Chris and Claire has another sibling?

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    And how's the reception in the Entity's realm? Why doesn't he call in Brad with a chopper and an RPG?

    Because then Nemesis will complain until the Entity caves in and gives Nemesis his own rocket launcher. And then that's bad news for everyone.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Leon, he is still trying to get him to go on a special date with claire’s sister

    "Leon. Hey it's Chris. Look I took your spot in the Entity's realm so that you can go out with my sister. You must keep the Redfield bloodline going Leon. I'M COUNTING ON YOU TO ADD MORE BRANCHES TO THE REDFIELD FAMILY TREE! MAKE ME AN UNCLE ALREADY DAMMIT! Huh? Yeah Jill's here with me. What? Wait so you're telling me that Jill and I should-? Yeah, I'm not following. Look go give my sister a kid. Call me back when you're done so that I know the mission was a success. K, bye."

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    And how's the reception in the Entity's realm? Why doesn't he call in Brad with a chopper and an RPG?

    His hot Grindr hookup.

    “Not right now. I’m busy. Can we meet tonight?”

  • He’s working with nemesis. Watch out when you get a Chris in your game.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    And how's the reception in the Entity's realm? Why doesn't he call in Brad with a chopper and an RPG?

    It's actually broken and he think's he talking to someone, because he's completely insane 🤣

  • @Hoodied said:

    Leon, he is still trying to get him to go on a special date with claire’s sister

    NWF