Is the pip system broken / bugged?

I've played quite a few games today and it's just given me the black pips or safety pips aka just 0. Especially in instances I know for certain I should have pipped / de pipped.

Comments

  • As Survivor or Killer?

    I have had multiple Pips today as Killer. But as Survivor, I can get a 23k BP-game, die and barely make the Blackpip (yes, BPs have nothing to do with the Emblem System, but it seemed odd to get so many BPs and still barely make the Blackpip).

  • Always has been. I never trust it cause it feels weird and inaccurate quite often

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    As Survivor or Killer?

    I have had multiple Pips today as Killer. But as Survivor, I can get a 23k BP-game, die and barely make the Blackpip (yes, BPs have nothing to do with the Emblem System, but it seemed odd to get so many BPs and still barely make the Blackpip).

    Survivor. And that's the thing, I haven't had ANY pips. Good or bad even though I've earned both pips and de pips. It's just stuck at rank 5 at 1 pip. It won't go up or down and I know, positively, I've pipped up more than once today so I should be back in red ranks but it's just... Stuck. Doesn't matter how much or how little BP I get, how well my emblems are, it's not moving. Not even giving my, "wow you sucked this round." Pips. This sucks.

  • I know the visuals are bugged I'll 2 pip and it says +78 or some #########

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    I've played quite a few games today and it's just given me the black pips or safety pips aka just 0. Especially in instances I know for certain I should have pipped / de pipped.

    Yep. I’m rank 7 and stuck on it. I actually had a round I double pipped and it said I was suddenly rank 20 and it removed all my perks. So I can’t advance of derank.

  • Also I’m only safety pipping most games even if I survive.

  • Yes its broken. A lot of people are stuck in rank 4/3. I've also recently finished a game and it said I got +28 pips despite only getting +1 pip really. My rank didn't change yesterday but I logged on today and suddenly was in rank 3.