Am I the only one getting a bug where survivors disappear after hitting them?

Granted that survivor had over 100 ping but every time I land a hit on him he literally disappears in front of me and reappears behind me, I was wondering if anyone else encountered this bug or is it just a feature with the new update🤡

Comments

  • @Spencerjnlouis said:

    Granted that survivor had over 100 ping but every time I land a hit on him he literally disappears in front of me and reappears behind me, I was wondering if anyone else encountered this bug or is it just a feature with the new update🤡

    I've had it happen a few times as killer. I thought maybe they had Lucky Break because scratch marks disappear sometimes also then I'll see them like 5 steps away.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258578/am-i-the-only-one-getting-a-bug-where-survivors-disappear-after-hitting-them

    I've had it happen a few times as killer. I thought maybe they had Lucky Break because scratch marks disappear sometimes also then I'll see them like 5 steps away.

    Yes! I noticed that too, this update really messed up the game XD

  • @Spencerjnlouis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2282788#Comment_2282788

    Yes! I noticed that too, this update really messed up the game XD

    Its really bad. I thought I was the only one xD I'll post it on my list of bugs for the devs. I'm already at 11-12 bugs alone.

  • ive been having pallets that were dropped disappear on my screen if i look at them from a certain angle and they reappear only when im on top of them

  • @GuyFawx said:

    ive been having pallets that were dropped disappear on my screen if i look at them from a certain angle and they reappear only when im on top of them

    Already reported that. So far, Ive got 20 bugs on a list.

  • When you injure a survivor, your collision is temporarily turned off. My guess is, it was a combination of high ping and the survivor running into you.

  • @Orion said:

    When you injure a survivor, your collision is temporarily turned off. My guess is, it was a combination of high ping and the survivor running into you.

    It's not that. I've had desync before. This is a different animal. Its happened multiple times as Blight also. They get hit and just disappear in front of my eyes then reappear after the SB is gone then scratch marks reappear behind them as they're running but not to the place that they came from. Its like the game loses track of where they're at. Same is happening with pallets. They're still there and solid but flicker in and out of existence. I think the game is crashing because there's too much going on at once for the servers to handle.

    (Edit: spelling mistakes)

  • Scratch marks will sometimes just disappear in a chase even though I can see the survivor running.