Survivor Teachables Tier List
What's everyone else's list? I think the top 3 is pretty consensus, but after that it's quite subjective.
What's everyone else's list? I think the top 3 is pretty consensus, but after that it's quite subjective.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I disagree with Jeff's placement distortion is decent breakdown is meh and aftercare imo is good if you can get it to work
I’m not huge on his perks, I think the only one to get consistent value with is aftercare, which is not worth using over Empathy and Bond.
Here's mine:
Mines got less categorys as I either like them S and A or they're ok to have but not really to run B and C or they're just not good enough D. I also did it so if they have at least 1 I run that's B and C and all or 2 is S and A.
Yun jin would be b leon would be b and Jill would be C and i don't know elodies teachables
Oh I forgot Cheryl, she’d be C for me
David is nowhere near s tier imo. No mither is basically sandbagging yourself the whole match and wglf is incredibly mediocre. Having one really good perk isn't enough for s tier for me.
Also elodie slander.
Laurie is S. Still she has so strong perks.
I love how two of the top three in pretty much all of these tier lists are free and come with the game.
If only killers got it that easy.