Help me choose a outfit!

So i got 1650 Auric cells right now from past rifts etc.

I want to spend them but i cant decide for who.. I want them to spent them on a killer.

I am thinking about:


Trappers Krampus Outfit, (Dont play him that much but i love that outfit)


Huntress Mordeo Outfit. Problem is you can also buy it with shards but it takes ages.


Some cool doctor outfit (I also dont play him that much, still more often than trapper tho)


Clowns ,,Egg-Uberant" outfit. Problem is i dont know if its worth it since i already got alot of cool outfits for clown.



A Outfit for demodog which one i also rarely play


Onis Minotaur outfit WHICH I ALSO RARELY PLAY


Sadly my mains dont really have any super cool outfits. :(

(Myers, Nemesis, Deathslingerand Pyramid head, also got the only cool outfits for them already)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'd love to help you but i've literally been playing as Sweater Bill for the past forever, so.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    I'd love to help you but i've literally been playing as Sweater Bill for the past forever, so.

    Sweater Bill is amazing.

  • @Ruma said:

    So i got 1650 Auric cells right now from past rifts etc.

    I want to spend them but i cant decide for who.. I want them to spent them on a killer.

    I am thinking about:

    Trappers Krampus Outfit, (Dont play him that much but i love that outfit)

    Huntress Mordeo Outfit. Problem is you can also buy it with shards but it takes ages.

    Some cool doctor outfit (I also dont play him that much, still more often than trapper tho)

    Clowns ,,Egg-Uberant" outfit. Problem is i dont know if its worth it since i already got alot of cool outfits for clown.

    A Outfit for demodog which one i also rarely play

    Onis Minotaur outfit WHICH I ALSO RARELY PLAY

    Sadly my mains dont really have any super cool outfits. :(

    (Myers, Nemesis, Deathslingerand Pyramid head, also got the only cool putfits for them already)

    The Minotaur is dope. I always like seeing it.

  • I would choose the mordeo skin

  • I have the Krampus and Minotaur skins, they're both pretty fantastic. My favorite Doc skin is the Hallowed Blight skin, just looks so brutal and disturbing, downside is it's bright so you can't really play stealth doc with it but if you're like me and play anti stealth chaser Doc or impossible skill check Doc it doesn't really matter lol.

  • @Ruma said:

    So i got 1650 Auric cells right now from past rifts etc.

    I want to spend them but i cant decide for who.. I want them to spent them on a killer.

    I am thinking about:

    Trappers Krampus Outfit, (Dont play him that much but i love that outfit)

    Huntress Mordeo Outfit. Problem is you can also buy it with shards but it takes ages.

    Some cool doctor outfit (I also dont play him that much, still more often than trapper tho)

    Clowns ,,Egg-Uberant" outfit. Problem is i dont know if its worth it since i already got alot of cool outfits for clown.

    A Outfit for demodog which one i also rarely play

    Onis Minotaur outfit WHICH I ALSO RARELY PLAY

    Sadly my mains dont really have any super cool outfits. :(

    (Myers, Nemesis, Deathslingerand Pyramid head, also got the only cool putfits for them already)

    He's not on your list but what about Wraith I like his candle too bad I spend all my shards on survivor and don't really buy auric cells and don't play enough to earn them. It doesn't gave to be that one but he has a few cute and weird outfits.

  • Mordeo or Minotaur. Both cool outfits for both Killers I love.

  • I second Mordeo or Minotaur. They're amazing.

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258554/help-me-choose-a-outfit

    He's not on your list but what about Wraith I like his candle too bad I spend all my shards on survivor and don't really buy auric cells and don't play enough to earn them. It doesn't gave to be that one but he has a few cute and weird outfits.

    Got it already. :P

  • I say minotaur, because you'd have an excuse to play Bam Bam.