Was this one of the changes trapper needed
So with the new chapter trapper got some changes not to any numbers but looks
With his visual relook the also changed how his bear traps look
They took the yellowish caution sign out of the trap and made it more of a natural dark color like how bear traps look
What do you think of this change
Comments
Looks good, and makes them harder to see. Lord knows trapper needed a change like that because of how easily you could see his traps through the new grass.
It helps and put Trapper closer to what he needs. But still needs a few more buffs.
Good change for him, except for coldwind maps, where his traps will be more visible now. Not that it matters cause coldwind sucks anyways.
Let him carry more traps or even better, make them spawn closer to the center of the map not all over the place
Trapper actually feels like Trapper again and not just man with machete. These graphic reworks really hurt his ability to get creative with trap placements, but now that his traps naturally blend in much better, I'm actually able to use some old trap spots again. He still needs more buffs to at least make him a mid tier killer. Overall though, I'm thrilled to be enjoying Trapper again :)
Its a good change but he needs a couple of things IMO.
150% is ridiculous. Technically chasing someone and he gets Blood lust 7 and instant down them because some other guy steps on a trap.
Don't know, can't see it.
The last one is just absurd.
Im not so sure about his trap gets darker. Because I tried Dye + Tar and the traps still the same. It can be a bug, which I hope not.
######### um how about a simple haste of noed/devour levels? you know 2-5 percent. LOL 150% you smoking that goood ######### today bruh.
They should have should Trapper the ability to carry all of his traps at once; and allow him to pick up and set up as many traps as he wants! That and Survivor do not get a visual warning about whom the killer is by noticing his traps early! The bag addons, can allow him to carry more then his base 6 Traps in the map; which I think it is possible to have over 10 traps total!
Nobody likes the trapper. He’s annoying and gets free downs through traps while already being faster than survivors. Trapper, doctor, wraith, and ghost face are the og try hard killer choices and they all play the same.
Just place them in the corn no one can see properly in that mess anyway I basically make a run for it and hope I appear where I want to be lol.
150% is probably too much, but my point is for him to get a giant movement speed buff so that when someone steps on a trap, trapper actually has time to run over and grab them.
Maybe maybe make it so he only gets the movement speed buff if he is running toward the trapped survivor?
We all get what your saying and I am sure everyone has had people escape from traps but like I already said 2-5 percent would be awesome honestly and probably never happen so mute point your 150% or anywhere near it. People cry about the percent noed gives during endgame and thats 4% sooo yeah.
Did you actually just call the Trapper a killer for "try-hards"?
🤔
🤔
🤣🤣🤣
I have to stop reading some of these posts while I'm eating. I'm legitimately going to choke from laughing. 🤣
What?
Just let him carry 2 traps by default. Not sure why he need 150 movement cause of someone stepping on a trap.
Trapper is area control,doc screw with things and wraith is a hit and run killer. How do they play the same exactly? I never seen trapper turn invisible or uses a shock to stop a vault.
this was a huge QoL change for Trapper.
i am very happy with it - and it might actually make it possible to properly hide your traps in the new maps shallow grass textures again!
now we are one step closer to him being actually decent!
I might actually go as far as to remove him from the Trickster Tier now...
Im afraid the dark trap is a bug. Since tar addon doesnt darken the traps.
The bag addons are top tier for him because it gives him ability to carry more traps at once, plus additional trap in trial.
Though the fact that able to carry more traps is the main reason why bag addon is great, not the additional traps.
Just have him carry 2 traps and he doesnt need bag anymore
This change was the most needed change. Who the ######### cares about carrying 2 traps if there's nowhere to hide them? Now, with the darker traps and broken outline, they're much harder to spot just sitting in the ground.
Still a lot of work to go, but this was a huge step second only to resetting traps.
It's a very nice buff. I love it!
He still needs a lot more, but this is a good starting point.
I just wish this isn't a bug.
Yeah...no. That's too much, because Trapper can just lock down an entire area without spending any of his time.
I dont belive it's a but I ran tar bottle and the traps are way darker like shadow black compared to like burnt toast
They really underestimate how OP "carry all traps". Even with 2 top tiers addon Purple + Yellow bag (starts with 4 traps & carry 5 traps) still weaker than their suggestion (start with 6 & carry 6).
Trapper can 3 Gens in Azaro, Suffopit, Sactum or wrath on 1 side every match
Consider that Coil addons save him half a sec each time he setup is also decent. Start with all traps straight up save him 3mins, thats just greedy.
Exactly.
Survivors who free themselves should be affected by the Incapacitated status effect for a brief period, base kit
Isn't that the one of Trapper's greatest Strengths; being a defensive based killer in which he can very effectively shut down a area! He not like many killers whom requires chasing, in order to used his power effectively; he used the time to place all of his traps and hope Survivors make the blunder to risk looping there or not bothering to waste time looking for the trap and disarming them early!
And if you do not like that, then make the traps spawn more in the center of the map, instead of the edges; so that Trapper can used all of his traps!
Making them spawn in the center wouldn't be bad. But he shouldn't start with all traps, because that would be OP
I do not think so, considering that it gives him a bit of edge in "Surprised"; considering Survivor will not know straight away about his presence unless they see him! It very easy for experience Survivors, especially in communication groups; to know whom he is and very effectively communicate which traps he pick up and set up!
Plus, it would solve the over reliance on Bag addons; if the devs refuse to give him a extra trap to start off with and carry! If they give him the ability to carry all 6 traps, they can easily scrap the bag addon for a new type of addon to add more mechanics such as a temporary speed boost for short period of time such as 3 seconds or 5 to even maximize to 7 seconds!