Zombies facecamping

Yeah i honestly think this shouldnt happen, i feel the zombies should avoid getting anywhere close to an active hook.

Comments

  • Lol I'm glad I lived to hear that being a thing XD

  • Zombies don't seem to stay at the hook for long, unless they get stuck on a wall. Seems they don't get aggro'd on the hook survivor like they did on the ptb.

  • @Crowman said:

    Zombies don't seem to stay at the hook for long, unless they get stuck on a wall. Seems they don't get aggro'd on the hook survivor like they did on the ptb.

    Well just had one sitting on top of the hooked survivor.

  • Chadzombies.png

    I'm still a little tilted.

  • During the 5 hours or so I played survivor yesterday -- almost every match against a Nemesis -- I had a couple of instances when Zombies pushed me/us off of generators, make hook rescues occasionally challenging, and even pushed me off of opening an exit gate.

    It was hilarious. I couldn't even get angry, I was laughing so hard. 🤣

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    During the 5 hours or so I played survivor yesterday -- almost every match against a Nemesis -- I had a couple of instances when Zombies pushed me/us off of generators, make hook rescues occasionally challenging, and even pushed me off of opening an exit gate.

    It was hilarious. I couldn't even get angry, I was laughing so hard. 🤣

    Me too, I actually got downed right off of the hook because of one of these hook camping pests. And then my “savior” ran off. Gotta love it!

  • I've been running Any Means Necessary and herding them to zones teammates aren't busy and then doing a gen..Blast Mine is awesome! On an unrelated note (to the thread), Blast Mine is hilarious against Wraiths with PGTW!

  • @Zokenay said:

    Yeah i honestly think this shouldnt happen, i feel the zombies should avoid getting anywhere close to an active hook.

    i kill them if they get too close. It’s unfair imo

  • Oh my god I knew this would happen ever since I heard about the zombies😂😂man does that suck, I've had it happen to myself as well.