Toxic.... outfits?

I like cosmetic customization but for most outfits I use the "crown of the entity" its kinda bright at times it makes you more visible and is now apparently toxic because "haha Im better than you" or something?

like why is that a thing? I wear it cause it looks cool not because Im good at the game or whatever (cause Im not, you can tell if youve seen my other posts)

I have a feeling Im not the only person to come across this (probably not common though) so lets ask

what are the most "toxic" cosmetics? XD

Comments

  • I was called toxic for wearing the purple jake pants once

  • I mean, and combination can be toxic if you're salty enough but here's ba compiled list:

    Linked Sets: You're showing your a sweat who buys everything

    Bright Clothing: You're not afraid of being seen, you wanna annoy the other players

    Dark Clothing: You're immersing, ruins fun

    Rift Pass sets: Showing you play a lot, probably toxic

    Default Sets: Trying to pass yourself off as a noob, lying

    Shirtless David: Distracting me with the beefcake, toxic

    Being Nea/Quentin: Being more horrifying to look at than the Killer

    Wearing clothing at all: You play this game, toxic

    Hope this helps

  • Well, if the cosmetic you're wearing sticks out, my guess is that in a roundabout way, people assume that survivors that wear cosmetics like that want to stick out, because they are confident in their chase skills or something.

    I don't really care if people wear bright cosmetics or whatever, I think a lot of them look ugly (like some of Nea's) but personally I'm not gonna give you crap for your crown lol

  • the nea/quentin one killed me XD

  • Meg's mask and Feng min's bunny hoodie.

    I can only judge based on behavior actually.

  • Just playing this game is enough for someone to consider you toxic.

  • I got called toxic for crouching a few times next to a Leon character since I was Jill. I was like 'Yeah, Leon and Jill escaping from Nemesis together' and apparently on his end he thought I was being toxic.

    I was tryharding a bit during the actual game but it made me sad.

  • If you are wearing an ugly outfit I am going to tunnel you.

    Untitled Image


  • I used to tunnel Nea's who wore the zebra pants because they offended my eyes.

    But I didn't consider them toxic - just bad taste.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    I used to tunnel Nea's who wore the zebra pants because they offended my eyes.

    But I didn't consider them toxic - just bad taste.

    As a nea main, I agree