Zombie Skins Changing to fit the Map

MacMillan: Miners

AutoHaven: Scrap Yard Workers

Coldwind: Hillbilly Fathers (Farmers)

Haddonfield/Springwood/Gideon: Default Skins

Yamaoka: Samurais

Swamp: Muddy

Disturbed Ward/Lérys: Nurses & Patients

Campbell's Chapel: Clowns

Mother's Dwelling: Militars

Purgation Temple: Plague Followers

Ormond: Snowy

Hawkins: Scientists

DawgSaloon: Cowboys

SilentHill: SH-Nurses & Mannequins

RacoonCity: Police

Comments

  • While this would be neat, it kind of makes sense for this not to be the case - the Entity plucks anachronistic things and throws them all together. There were no zombie samurai or zombie Russian/German soldiers, because the Entity never took any of those people; there were only the zombies from Raccoon City, and that's what the Entity copied and stuck into trials along with Nemesis.

    (I would have loved to see zombified versions of survivors, though, so maybe I can't talk.)

  • @Laluzi said:

    While this would be neat, it kind of makes sense for this not to be the case - the Entity plucks anachronistic things and throws them all together. There were no zombie samurai or zombie Russian/German soldiers, because the Entity never took any of those people; there were only the zombies from Raccoon City, and that's what the Entity copied and stuck into trials along with Nemesis.

    (I would have loved to see zombified versions of survivors, though, so maybe I can't talk.)

    Maybe we'll get zombie skins for halloween. It would be cool.

  • I was thinking about zombified survivors after sacrifice. Like same survivor in same outfit with blank eyes and pale dirt texture.