Why is there an RE1 Chris skin but not an RE1 Jill skin?
Why is there no classic skin of Jill from RE1? There's only the skin from the original RE3. I don't think this could have been very hard to make especially if they did Chris from RE1...
Why is there no classic skin of Jill from RE1? There's only the skin from the original RE3. I don't think this could have been very hard to make especially if they did Chris from RE1...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But if they did that, they couldn't sell the default head cosmetic for $4!
That's not chris from RE1 that's why. Its RE5 Chris
No it's Resident Evil 1 Chris. The one on the top is from Resident Evil 5, his outfit in DbD is from RE1.
It's not RE1 Chris, you can tell becuz Chris from RE1 is no were near that buff, and didnt get that buff until he needed to fight Wesker which was Re5, I could be wrong and maybe its Chris from a different RE game, but not from RE1
We will get more Leon and Jill skins in the future im sure
They are probably saving those cosmetics for a later release
I don't think he looks much buffer than RE1. He's definitely not as buff as he is in RE5 and even if he was, he's wearing the exact same outfit as he did in RE1 which is my point. Why does Chris get an RE1 outfit but there isn't one for Jill?
Also this Chris has Facial Hair which RE1 Chris didnt have. Now to answer your question about RE1 Jill it's simple. They gave her the outfits for RE3 first becuz that's what her design is based off, and will give her the classic one later probably in a couple months.
You can tell its Re1 chris because hes wearing STARS and not BSAA gear
The actress who played Jill in the OG (1996) Resident Evil is long gone. Last I checked either no one knew where she disappeared to, or someone DID find her (there are entire groups of people devoted to this kind of thing, which is frankly kind of creepy) and she was surprised that the game was anything special, it was just a short role for her and she moved on to whatever was next. Either way, no likeness rights there.
I don't recall what happened to the actress that modeled Jill for the RE1 remake (the brunette that was cute as a button) but for whatever reason Capcom canned her to hire the current actress which caused no small amount of controversy. I don't know the whole story there but my understanding is that the actress was very enthusiastic and proud of her role as Jill but Capcom felt that they needed some other person for the R3make. Bad call in my opinion, but that's just my opinion. Either way, again, no likeness rights there.
For there to be a RE1 skin (which I would like, I vastly prefer that professional look to the pointlessly sexy "Jill at the beach" tubetop thing she's got now) they'd have to use the current model to do it and I guess, for some reason or another, Capcom didn't want to do that.
I don't think its his RE1 outfit. It looks like an update to his look in Code Veronica
Because I don't think they are going in a specific order. I am sure Jill's RE1 outfit will come soon.
This is Chris' very first outfit.
I'm talking about the remake. He's a part of S.T.A.R.S. not BSAA
I don't understand, I'm agreeing that his DBD outfit is based on his RE1 outfit.
That's RE5 Chris with RE1 outfit
That chris skin looks like markiplier
It is Chris from RE1, but his design is more in line with his current one, since he has gone trough a lot of changes, not just the steroids