Tutorial huge missed opportunity

Please allow us to pick ANY killer for that bot match part. Imagine being able to practice as any killer in the game. People could actually slightly get the hang of killers before going into matches and getting destroyed.

Comments

  • everyone keeps telling them that.

    I doubt they'll just leave it as is.

  • I hope they're planning to expand on it, these isn't that much to practice with perkless addonless trapper.

    Also if the bot difficulty could be increased. They don't have to program them to be god loopers, just gen obsessed

  • They need to just put in full custom bots.

    Would definitely up the overall fun factor.

  • As a console player, it would be nice to have a play as Nurse or Blight instead of getting rinsed in a ranked match.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I hope they're planning to expand on it, these isn't that much to practice with perkless addonless trapper.

    Also if the bot difficulty could be increased. They don't have to program them to be god loopers, just gen obsessed

    Given this being the first installemtn we got. I was SHOCKED at how good the survivor AI was. They could actually run loops and weren't nearly as trash as I expected.


    I would LOVE to play as killer who I suck as and get to the point where I DOMINATE the bots with them and then I at least have some muscle memory to use and it wasn't earned in matches wehre I was being bullied the whole time.

  • Any killer and any map please. Or just let us load into custom match alone

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    As a console player, it would be nice to have a play as Nurse or Blight instead of getting rinsed in a ranked match.

    Precisely. As someone who is always in ranks 1-10 and also on console. Trying to play those 2 killers is a PURELY frustrating zero fun experience. Then when the survivors see that you suck. They almost always stop playing normally anyways and just try to annoy you. To practice on bots would be amazing.

  • I'm 99% sure this new tutorial is just a baby "practice mode" that is currently being developed and that will come in future.

    At this point, they have literally no excuses not to create a full practice mode with every killer and perks you own on any map you want against AI.

    An option to chose AI difficulties would be good, as the current AI are beyond trash.

  • @En3ermost said:

    I'm 99% sure this new tutorial is just a baby "practice mode" that is currently being developed and that will come in future.

    Literally 0 reasons not to create full practice mode with every killer and perks you own on any map you want.

    I truly hope so I have wantd this FOREVER.

  • I think they said they will add more but they have to program the survivors around each killer power so it might take a while.