Legendary Skins For RE
I'll go first Josh/Sheva
I'll go first Josh/Sheva
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sheva looks really nice
Do you have any skins in mind
I think we could also get maybe Carlos, Ada, and/or Ethan.
Aw, you beat me to Sheva but here's some that I would LOVE also alongside Sheva.
Rebecca Chambers:
Carlos Oliveira:
Barry Burton:
Moira Burton:
Rachael Foley:
Any skin from Revelations would be a dream for me. ๐
I agree Carlos for sure and Ada ,Ethan has made quite the name for himself
i was refering the the pic you have posted
REBECCA YES, GIMME REBECCA FFS
Gotcha,I don't know how this process works do we like and ask for the skin's and Bhvr gives them to us ,I think Josh would be a dope ass legendary
in this case we should ask capcom at the end of the day those are thier characters
That's understandable ,those are some good picks