Did anyone do the new tutorial and lose all their killer/survivor perks?
I was excited to do it do grab some easy BP but I read somewhere else someone claimed ALL their stuff is gone now after doing this tutorial.
So has this happened to anyone here? Not gonna risk if it someone says it did. I would just quit DBD if this happened that is way too much for me to lose. Years of progress.
Comments
I did not lost anything. Just my perk slots removed, i put my perks on slots again.
Its a known bug, there is a post about it in the bug reports.
I'm pretty sure no items or perks are lost, your current loadout just gets reset and you have to put your perks back in the slots and select your outfit again.
Its a visual bug only. If you cant see your perks/items (happened to me) just go back to your main menu and then go back it. You'll have to re-select your loadout and skins but nothing is lost.
I did it didn't lose anything wish they had made it more repeatable tho atm you can only play as trapper and Dwight with zero perks equipped.
It doesn't delete your stuff, it just resets your loadouts and cosmetics, which is really annoying. Spent 10 minutes putting my cosmetics and charms back on for each of my killers, and another 10 for my survivors.
My P3 is gone off Claudette. I'm also missing a jacket from her.
Wait what?
It went missing after I did the tutorial.
Oh ######### I need to make sure nothing is missing
Yeah, now I can't even check to see if anything else is missing i keep getting told I have no network connection.
what jacket is missing?
Tutorial pissed me off. The cosmetic reset killed my linked set glitches. I LIKE Nea with that bald head and gas mask. :(