Finally games loading fast(Loading screen)

I don't know what they have done but games are loading super fast rn.Keep it up,thank you.

edit: i had to edit title so it's not confusing

Comments

  • @Quake said:

    I don't know what they have done but games are loading super fast rn.Keep it up,thank you.

    Maybe you are playing with next gens only users right now

  • It messes me up I usually go get a snack and a drink expecting loading screen but I'm just sitting afk in a match lol

  • Ive noticed survivor is really quick to matchmake now! Killer's a lot slower. I bet new players have something to do with it.

  • @UncleStabby said:

    Ive noticed survivor is really quick to matchmake now! Killer's a lot slower. I bet new players have something to do with it.

    No,i meant the loading screen.It used to take up to 1 min to load the game,now in most matches it loads up pretty fast.

  • @Quake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277707#Comment_2277707

    No,i meant the loading screen.It used to take up to 1 min to load the game,now in most matches it loads up pretty fast.

    Oh yeah, I noticed that too

  • I made a thread about this last month, hopefully it is fixed!

  • Sadly I think it's just the highly increased amount of players leading to faster matchmaking. I remember things feeling faster when Trickster was released too. I could go from post-match to finding a new lobby within like fifteen seconds. A week ago I was back to waiting minutes, unless it was before mid-afternoon.