Pretty good job so far

so this bug just happened to me in a public match.First of all someone dc'ed and the game didnt close,it continue just with 3 survivors.And also after that I realized that my power isnt working at all except the static blast,means im just a m1 killer.After that I decided to dc,because I have encountered such thing before and I know if I dc I won't get the penalty,but nah the dbd said ♥♥♥♥ you and give me 1 hour penalty.Pretty good job so far


BHVR can't do update right without breaking something else,cmon fix ur spaghetti code please.

proof :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9GZ8USQxLs

Comments

  • Blight also have a similar problem being unable to use his power but you just need to swing to go back to normal.

  • Stop buying DLC until they optimize this ######### show

  • @catbeans said:

    Stop buying DLC until they optimize this ######### show

    Then no one buys DLC's and game dies. 5 years 0 optimization. THe game can't be optimized because the game's foundation is basicly quick sand. Good concept terrible execution.

  • @lemonsway said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277138#Comment_2277138

    Then no one buys DLC's and game dies. 5 years 0 optimization. THe game can't be optimized because the game's foundation is basicly quick sand. Good concept terrible execution.

    Wrong, other games have fixed thier foundation. BHVR just doesn't want to do it because they can't charge you for it

  • @lemonsway said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277138#Comment_2277138

    Then no one buys DLC's and game dies. 5 years 0 optimization. THe game can't be optimized because the game's foundation is basicly quick sand. Good concept terrible execution.

    Also the game will die if nobody can play the damn thing. It's hardly playable as is. It won't survive another patch at this rate.

  • Why would you DC though?

    and did you dc before or how did you get such a high penalty?

  • @Mooks said:

    Why would you DC though?

    and did you dc before or how did you get such a high penalty?

    because its boring,i dont want to play a m1 killer against 3 survivors.I play to have fun ya know

  • @DrHg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277173#Comment_2277173

    because its boring,i dont want to play a m1 killer against 3 survivors.I play to have fun ya know

    uhm. Okay. So you did it purposefully before and that’s why it’s so high?

    i get why someone would dc in this specific scenario. And if you just did it once you would have just 5 min penalty.

  • I have DC'ed before to do something urgent,you know because I see dbd as a casual game not competitive one.

  • @DrHg said:

    I have DC'ed before to do something urgent,you know because I see dbd as a casual game not competitive one.

    You screwed the other 4 players in that case though.

    you don’t get a 1 hour penalty just by dc ing once or twice. At 1 hour it’s either you are abusing the system or you have technical issues which are either caused by the game (recent crashes on the new map) or because of your connection.

    i at least hoped you would have said it was because of the crashes…

  • Dude, to get 1 hour penalty You would have to dc around 5-7 times in a single day on purpose without many or any fully completed games in between.


    Stop your bollocks.

  • @PureHostility said:

    Dude, to get 1 hour penalty You would have to dc around 5-7 times in a single day on purpose without many or any fully completed games in between.

    Stop your bollocks.

    Thats not true lmao,it was my first game of the day

  • @DrHg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277299#Comment_2277299

    Thats not true lmao,it was my first game of the day

    Then you kept DCing the day before that and it was even higher...

    I dced 3 times few days ago (1 crash, 1 rage quit and 1 RL stuff related quit) in the same day, played a total of 10 games that day. All penalties were 5 mins.

    So, stop DCing constantly.

    DC penalty is fine and actually should be harsher for people who dc constantly.

  • @PureHostility said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277352#Comment_2277352

    Then you kept DCing the day before that and it was even higher...

    I dced 3 times few days ago (1 crash, 1 rage quit and 1 RL stuff related quit) in the same day, played a total of 10 games that day. All penalties were 5 mins.

    So, stop DCing constantly.

    DC penalty is fine and actually should be harsher for people who dc constantly.

    I mean I actually dont mind the 1 hour dc,Im just frustated because its my first game of the day,I just want to play 1 game and this happen like bruh.I've had the same thing happened before with hag and trapper where i cant put my trap,the game just denies it

  • Sounds to me they fixed the DC penalty in that situation.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277146#Comment_2277146

    Wrong, other games have fixed thier foundation. BHVR just doesn't want to do it because they can't charge you for it

    It's not the fact they can't charge you. They already charge more for skins than characters themselves, they make plenty money. It's the fact they can't, they don't know how.

  • @lemonsway said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277152#Comment_2277152

    It's not the fact they can't charge you. They already charge more for skins than characters themselves, they make plenty money. It's the fact they can't, they don't know how.

    Then they need to get help from other devs who have done it before.