Claire Redfield eyes is bugged?
She is blind or something?
Scary killer looking eyes
She is blind or something?
Scary killer looking eyes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure her whole face is bugged, seriously. Who the hell said "yep that looks good".. I mean look at her.
She looks like a newborn with those cheeks lol
She looks like a zombie tbh. I wonder who saw that and thought that looked good, especially after Leon and Jill look so amazing, they just chose not to give a ######### about the skins
This looks scary not gonna lie
Yeah she looks like someone who leaves you in dying state and laughs at you from the exit gate.😂
Well the skins look good, including Chris, its just Claire that looks off
We know that the best face is still Cybil's one ( jk )
I really hope those eyes are a bug… the mouth also looks a little bit off.. duckface-y. But I think that would be tolerable if the eyes were okay
Maybe we should report this to Capcom, I'm not sure they agree with what they did to their Claire.
It is just her eyes that are affected by cataract.
Also she stole boots from Shrek.
Pretty sure anything licensed from Capcom had to be approved by them kn order to bring it into the game..
So it's terrifying that Capcom agreed with this abomination...
She looks like a fish XD
Yeah it is.. if it’s not a bug.
and even more terrifying that Konami approved Cybils face…
Its just her 10 years older version with meth addiction, that would be 1400 auric cells, please come again