Thoughts on Nemesis so far?

I'm curious. I've played roughly 10 games as him and he seems pretty fun and like a good killer. I want to see the community's thoughts on him and maybe where you would put him on a tier list.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    C tier at best. He'll get dunked on by decent players once they realize the tentacle and zombies are a free Sprint Burst when they aren't infected. He gives survivors 8 free health states to work with. That's insane.

    Yeah, bots are always going to get zoned into M1s by the tentacle even though they're uninfected. You can 4k them with no traps Trapper.

    Good players use the first tentacle for the free Sprint Burst, so Nemesis has to be a powerless M1 to injure them or spend time trying to land a tentacle hit just to be able to do something productive with their next tentacle hit on that specific survivor. And then they can use a vaccine.

    A Nemesis spent a good 20 seconds to land a tentacle on me at a Badham car, and for his efforts he won the prize of chasing a still healthy survivor through the school. Very strong killer. Yes.

    I’ve also had a couple scenarios where they if you’re injured but not infected and getting chased by him, you can run into a zombie for a free sprint burst as well.

    Nemesis just feels like a far inferior version of plague with no upside if survivors choose to cleanse

  • He’s well designed killer looks wise, I like the way they have designed him but I just feel he’s a tad too weak. He doesn’t really get anything out of infecting survivors besides being hit by zombies (which don’t really seem to do much anyways besides walk around aimlessly and get stuck). I find it hard to pressure survivors with him and keep them from gen rushing my ass.

  • @Hannon said:

    He’s fine.

    but the Zombies are so annoying!!!

    you get hooked?

    a Zombie comes to facecamp you

    you are on a gen?

    a Zombie comes to stop you from doing your objective

    you are healing someone?

    guess what… a Zombie comes

    they should do something about it.

    the zombies get so much value for being an AI

    *facepalm*

  • His power just seems like a PH, demo hybrid. You can destroy pellets and walls like demo but, can’t go through physical objects like PH can. I like his special attack the only thing I don’t like is the hitbox it just needs to be a bit wider than half a pixel in my opinion. Also hitting non contaminated survivors with you tentacle is so punishing because they get the sprint burst as if they got hit and I get the cool down of a hit but I didn’t get anything out of the chase… also zombies should be fixed on large maps they are not even an inconvenience and on small maps like: midwich, treatment theatre and haddonfield they are just in my face all of the time

  • That is how the tentacle works I believe. The hitbox lingers around for about half a second. I am not sure if that’s intended or not. And as for the pellets. In my experience I have found that the attack prioritizes survivors and then checks for a breakable object because it can’t hit both. So if you drop a pellet it can hit you through it regardless of it’s tier. And dead heard… well dead hard [bad word] me in the behind half of the times too it is just a wildly unreliable perk.

    @gendoss said:

    He seems pretty balanced and he's fun to go against. I really don't like how his tentacle attack works tho cuz half the time it literally doesn't touch me but I go down, like it needs to be adjusted so I can actually see if it hit me or not. There was one game where I dropped a pallet and dead harded immediately after and his level 1 tentacle hit me. Literally through a downed pallet and a dead hard.

    Overall I think he's a good character, balanced and fun to play against.


  • He's a boring, bland, mid-tier.

  • I think he's a good killer, but his T3 could use a something extra. Personally, I'd like it if he now infected and injured in the same hit and had an additional +1m range, bringing it up to 7m.

  • I struggled with him while adepting. Once he got a normal build I was back to 4k’ing.

  • He's weak tbh. He's not too bad like trickster but definitely in need of some buffs. My buffs would be 1. Increase whip range. 2. Increase zombie movement speed for every tier. 3. Remove the speed boost survivors get when you first infect them. They get 3 free sprint bursts per chase if you infect them.

  • @selflessnea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2275876#Comment_2275876

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2275884#Comment_2275884

    What do you guys mean by he needs to be faster? He is a 115 killer.

    Honestly I think he is fine for the most part. He comes with quite a bit of tracking in his base kit. His power is pretty decent. Yeah people can use the antidote but there are only 4 on any map. Yeah he isn't the next s teir killer bit does he really have to be

    I think because he has counter play that makes him ######### to the forums. Only issue are these stupid zombies that keep getting stuck in the terrain especially on Saloon.

  • If the game was actually playable I might be able to have an opinion here.

  • 1) He should have had a cosmetic at release. Leon and Claire have a total of 4 (2 of which are Legendary). They couldn't even throw killers classic OG RE3 Nemesis?

    2) Blue was an awful choice to go with for Nemesis VFX. Infected survivors look like they just got done with a really intense paintball match. Kinda comical. The color Purple is generally associated with both the poison status affect in the Resident Evil series and is with Nemesis (atleast in the original RE3). Blue is generally associated with Antidotes in the RE series.

    3) Survivors should not receive a speed boost when being infected; only when changing health state. Just like how it works with Plague.

  • He IS slower than he should be, on console, unless you are holding the thumbs stick almost perfectly vertical, you feel every step. He slows down then speeds up after every leg move. It's annoying at loops.

  • I’m loving him so far. His teachables seem really fun to use. His tentacle attack needs some buffs though. It seems to be really hard to hit someone at times (I’ve had the tentacle touch a Survivor but nothing happened, like it just went through him) and putting it away takes a long time. I don’t want him to instantly put it away, but I think his current cooldown is a little too much right now.

  • @Nebula said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277010#Comment_2277010

    I’ve also had a couple scenarios where they if you’re injured but not infected and getting chased by him, you can run into a zombie for a free sprint burst as well.

    Nemesis just feels like a far inferior version of plague with no upside if survivors choose to cleanse

    Same. I've zombie tech'd for distance. I don't understand how the same devs that admitted OG Mettle of Man was an issue turn around and release a killer whose base kit gives survivors Mettle of Man procs. It's baffling.

  • I've only played one game as him and only got a few hooks no escapes which I expected. I'm trying to learn how to use his power.

  • I like the highs of the zombie combos when I play as him. His power feels pretty bad to use a lot of the time for me though. Triple Hold W is too much.


    To play against I have fun messing with the zombies but the combos feels awful when it happens.


    I don't want to call him bad until I get more play time in, but I don't want to play him anymore :(

  • I've gone against maybe 1 good Nemesis player, but he doesn't seem that strong.

  • He's definitely better than K-pop not factoring in perks.

  • Im so used to dlc characters being OP to make people buy them, then lower them as the main sales are done. Nemesis is a worse PH

1 2 ›