Fix Clair's Shoes
LOL WHAT IS THIS?? CLARICE BLUEFIELD??
LOL WHAT IS THIS?? CLARICE BLUEFIELD??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
her shoes are way too big, fix them eyes too. why make a legendary skin if u cant even make models right???
Honestly in regards to her face, she needs less angled eyebrows and toned down blue-ness in her eyes. After that she should be fine (as well as her shoes being smaller).
Yea total facts. She will look great with those adjustments. Right now shes giving me shrek vibes with the shoes for some reason I dont like it help
Honestly the way I came up with these adjustments is the extended RE Chapter Trailer, in the trailer her eyes are smaller and softer, and her eyes aren't as intense.
They also need to return Evan back to normal.
W H Y D O P E O P L E T H I N K T H I S G E T T I N G T H E M A N Y W H E R?! Try a normal post sheesh
I thought your title said something else XD
It is a normal post. Cry about it. Spacing the words out brings attention to my post. You came here, didn't you?
The only good thing about claire is her voice actress. Who ever voiced claire did a great job. Everything else about her is nightmare fuel.