Should the devs make optimization top priority?
Yeah they absolutely should so many games of all platforms are a miserable experience with frozen animations and lag backs. Examples from my experience, survivor RUNNING to a pallet had be lagging back. Hillbilly pallet breaking animation is FROZEN and the charge meter being a second longer. Hag teleporting FREEZING adding a whole second to the animation loosing me games and ruining the experience. Listen everyone it doesn't matter what playstyles or perks you think are right or wrong poor optimization breaks everyone. But what do you think?
Comments
its not even a question
Definitely needs to be addressed because it’s affecting everyone’s experience.
Right after fixing Quentin's face.
After this update? 100% and until BHVR lives up to their 2 year promise I think it should stay top priority.
Yes, I personally don't care about the character models & cosmetics as much as the gameplay and how it affects the community.
Out of all of the well-established games that I've played, DBD is one of the most poorly optimized I've ever come across. It needs to be a top priority.
Bugs and optimization issues have built up over the years and the issues haven't been dealt with.
Among other things, yes.
Shame that a "health chapter" is something they adamantly decline. Unless there´s a massive boycot because of the deteriorating quality of the game, they will never commit to better game health. :(
..
The poll results tho
And if they do, I might come back to console.
Who cares of we get a new chapter if almost no-one can play the game without their console/pc dying?
It should be obvious to the devs really but since they have no serious competition...
Body is 1 character too short.