Top 10 sexiest Killers and Survivors
Killer list
1. Hillbilly (Max Thompson jr)
2. Amanda
3. Daddy Myers
4. Herman "The Doctor" Carter
5. Rin
6. Philip
7. Anna
8. Evan
9. Sally
10. Bubba
Survivor list
1. Feng "Waifu" Min
2. David "Sexy Beast" King
3. Jake Park
4. Kate Denson
5. Bill " Grandpa" Overbeck
6. Meg "The Booty" Thomas
7. Ace Visconti
8. Laurie Strode
9. Dwight Fairfield
10. Claudette Morel
1. Hillbilly (Max Thompson jr)
2. Amanda
3. Daddy Myers
4. Herman "The Doctor" Carter
5. Rin
6. Philip
7. Anna
8. Evan
9. Sally
10. Bubba
Survivor list
1. Feng "Waifu" Min
2. David "Sexy Beast" King
3. Jake Park
4. Kate Denson
5. Bill " Grandpa" Overbeck
6. Meg "The Booty" Thomas
7. Ace Visconti
8. Laurie Strode
9. Dwight Fairfield
10. Claudette Morel
Comments
Ridiculous. Kate is way sexier than the rest. As for killers, it's Anna without a doubt.
As for Anna she really doesn't appeal to me honestly the only reason she was even above Evan is because in my opinion he's ugly as hell without his mask.
Personal taste, but sexiest female : Kate, and by far.
Anna had the potential, but those shoulders...
For each their own i guess xD
A woman with John Cena's shoulders isn't my thing ahah
nah, not John Cena. It's Erica Wiebe :P
Just google'd her.
It really look like she sold her likeness to BHVR to make the Huntress ahah
@George_Soros
Didn't she ?
lmao
>
Oh most certainly. Now tell me she ain't a thing of beauty! I wanna be in her Terror Radius!
This is just me personally, but I'd put Claudette in 1st place for survivors and then just push everyone else down a spot.
Other than that I only really had 4 other choices and Claudette just managed to be them because I just found them to be a lot more unappealing.
1) Quentin: he would have definitely placed in the top five if he didn't look like Gollum in game.
2) Nea: I personally don't find Nea attractive without cosmetics. if we keeping cosmetics in mind she would definitely place but I'm basing this off the base survivor their original outfit along with they're alternates (the "exclusive" cosmetics)
3) Adam: the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air cut just kind of kills it for me if you had a different hairstyle then he would place.
4) Tapp: there is nothing I could even think of that would potentially make him place I just don't like him.
Play any survivor or killer in the game it makes no difference because the true beauty in this game is YOU. 8-)
Killer list
1. Daddy Myers
2. Trap Daddy
3. Daddy Myers again (He's worth it okay)
4. Spooky booty/Spooky Bae (Rin)
5. Huntress
6. Bing Bong (legs for days)
7. Nurse (Dat Mori)
8. Doctor (Those jacked arms)
9. Leather Daddy
10. Miss Piggy
Survivor list
1. Daddy David
2. Dwight
3. Kate with them curves
4. Detective Tapp Dat ass
5. Pretty redhead Meg
6. Ace (Smooth AF robe Ace, not Hipster Ace)
7. Feng
8. Jake
9. Claudette
10. Bill
Kate is best but I quite like 'Night out Nea' from the Head case DLC - amazing what good make up can do!
But sexiest by far is the Trapper, the guy looks like someone who might accidently rip the entire wall out while holding the door for you.
Daddy Myers.
PS. Im offended Dwight is the 9 in your list, he is cute tho