No one is mentioning how they raised the maximum bloodpoint gain which was 32k per match?

4 games in a row i got more than 32k Bloodpoints in my endscreen now. I dont have any offerings or perks for it and no one brought one either.

20210615_213824.jpg


Comments

  • I would guess this is a Bug with Nemesis.

  • Probably a bug, unfortunately.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I would guess this is a Bug with Nemesis.

    i try if i get it with other killers too. If not Nemesis will be the perfect killer for grinding. Easy 40k Bloodpoints per match + BBQ + Cake = 120k bloodpoints per game. Hell ya.

  • Do you have an archive challenge equipped? Some of the side objectives (aka red glyphs) provide bonus BP that may break the cap

  • @glitchboi said:

    Probably a bug, unfortunately.

    This is one of the bug that I dont mind to be feature.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Do you have an archive challenge equipped? Some of the side objectives (aka red glyphs) provide bonus BP that may break the cap

    Had a challenge where i had to get 8 emblems of gold quality or above.

  • now hold on a minute...

    Untitled Image


  • I heard when a survivor injects the vaccine it gives bloodpoints in the objective category for the Nemesis

  • @lаwrence said:

    I heard when a survivor injects the vaccine it gives bloodpoints in the objective category for the Nemesis

    This actually sounds like it could be the cause.

  • this is because infecting survivors with your tentacle gives you objective points, not deviousness points

    so you can get some extra points over the cap, which is nice

  • bug point.PNG

    This was from about a month ago. Don't know if the bug is ongoing or has just reappeared