So I bought the 2 pieces of Jill's new outfit...
And this happened. What is this? Why is it a set now? Do I owe BHVR money now?
And this happened. What is this? Why is it a set now? Do I owe BHVR money now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait what, so you can play like that? Imagine if someone bought top/bottom only for 400 AC and now have whole set
Most likely because people weren't buying the identical headpiece. Whatever money they lost giving you, an early buyer, the rest of the outfit for free they will earn by forcing people to buy the full set instead of just the two pieces that are actually different. And now you can't mix and match because of BHVR's greed.
you sure you didn't buy the entire set by mistake?
I don't think there would be price tag if he bought entire set
I was so confused when I loaded the game up just now to see the outfits as sets. I was planning on buying just the jacket for Leon but now it's a set there is no way I'm buying the full outfit, especially when it can't be mixed. I wanted to mix it with prestige. Big letdown.
fair point
Greed
Glad i was able to purchase it separately. So people can't do it anymore? what a scam, they could at least change the head to the true classic Jill (Julia voth). Or not sell 3 pieces because the hair don't change at all.
Yeah, now I can't wear my default Jill top with the skirt, but at least I didn't get scammed into buying a headpiece that doesn't change.