Console performance issues with RE update
The performance issues of late on console are way worse now since the update today. Playing as Nemesis I routinely experience a 0.5-1 second time lapse in which the survivor is able to get away and/or dodge my hits. Not to mention the ever-present inability for the game to register grabs which results in survivors getting away without even taking a hit since I'm stuck in animation that apparently never occurred.
Please take resources assigned to designing new charms and costumes and put them towards fixing these issues! We need a game that functions properly before we need a new T-shirt.
Comments
Asking for a functional game? That's asking a lot from BHVR.
I was playing as survivor and the freezes are so bad right now. Game is pretty much unplayable if on console.
As alwa hype was most important for them but doing things right? Nope that's not how bhvr do things
I'll try out survivor later tonight. Smh, not looking forward to it if this is an ongoing issue.
Which console?
All of them
I agree
Ps4 player here, i get freezes when literally anything happens
Oh, and my game has crashed twice
dont forget the constant crashing. literally crashed twice and both times it literally broke my ps4, to the point where i had to unplug it and plug it back in
They don't care as long as they earn their money 🤷♂️
Exactly well it's our fault for letting them do that
PC have to unstable FPS. Which is very strange because there were no such declines at PTB.
I'm on PS4
Really disappointed, I was really excited to play on the new map but the game was freezing so bad and midway through the match my game crashed.