DLC Not Working
I have bought the DLC on Xbox Series X, but for some reason, the characters for it are greyed out and I can't select them. Any ideas?
Tagged:
Mod
I have bought the DLC on Xbox Series X, but for some reason, the characters for it are greyed out and I can't select them. Any ideas?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the same problem, checked my card and even see the $12 purchase on it.
I restarted my game 3 times now and still don’t have access to it.
Im on Xbox One
I can't even see the dlc in the store
This. I don't see it either.
Dido
I found it as there is a Microsoft Rewards for buying it and it linked from there.
My buddy is having the same issue.
@MandyTalk any news on this?
I keep getting “user already owns content.” I have restarted several times as well.
I'm having this looked into now, will update when I can.
Same here as well. Purchased the DLC successfully on Nintendo switch and Steam. But I cannot find it or purchase it on Xbox.
Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
It just appeared for me on series X, just a heads up.
Wait there's a Microsoft reward? Thxxx for telling me I need me points
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try it again.
Having the same problem. Hopefully this gets fixed as i dont want my £9.99 to go down the drain
Its working for me now. I had to uninstall the DLC, hard reset the console then reinstall the dlc. Working fine now.
I cant even see the dlc. I bought it from the ingame poster thing. Hasn't allowed me to install it and it hasn't unlocked the characters yet.