Will you run Lucky Break Version 3.0?
Yeah didn't run the old 45 seconds but with 60 seconds I'll run it but how about you?
Yeah didn't run the old 45 seconds but with 60 seconds I'll run it but how about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, It actually seems more useful now.
I am way too clumsy to be stealthy.
It's strong, but I just don't like perks with timers.
Nah its terrible haha please dont use it
No only because its still not an excuse for nerfing the old one and I refuse to use it till its reworked to its OG state.
even tho its a good perk, nobody will run it because of the time restraint... i remember people complaining about it in the ptb then nothing after , cause nobody want to actually run it
Maybe.
I actually inadvertently ended up using the new version during the PTB. It and Iron Will were some of the few perks my Leon got to Tier 3 while I was unlocking his teachables, so I ran that combo for a bit. I wasn't impressed. And this was before I realized I wasn't even using the 45 second version because it had been buffed in the PTB. I'll probably try it again with a dedicated build to see if I like it more, but I'm not expecting to.
It is the stupidest perk in the game that people are hardcore sleeping on, for which I'm grateful. Slap any chase-ending perk on a bad survivor and that's free gen time, let it go off twice and that's broken game design.
And letting a good survivor have no tracking? What the actual #########? Who the actual ######### thinks that a 60-second no-resource chase is fair? Gods, I'm so glad people are dumb in this game. It's like the people that say medkits are bad. It's not even opinion, this perk has been giving me massive chase extension and time-wastage and they buffed it??????