Anyone else hoping for this today?
Anniversary cakes work on release this year? Remember last year we had to wait until the following week (they did extend the event because of this) but I am still worried they won't work again.
Anniversary cakes work on release this year? Remember last year we had to wait until the following week (they did extend the event because of this) but I am still worried they won't work again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The anniversary event doesnt actually start today, but rather the 1st of July.
The anniversary event isn't today though. The event starts on the 1st of July. Today is the Resident evil chapter release.
You know what now that you mention it I did hear that. Makes sense to do the anniversary event not on the anniversary. Still don't change my question though.
If it means they'll extend the event again then I'll happily let it happen again lol
Last years 3 week event was really good and I feel like this year it should also be 3 weeks. Especially when this is meant to be one of only 2 events they focus on each year.
Good point. It did give us a whole week to build them up.
I'd be surprised if we didn't get a bug like that again tbh lol I just want the event to be 3 weeks