PTB changes notes when?
Last hours for new chapter. Where is new PTB notes? It will come after chapter release?
Last hours for new chapter. Where is new PTB notes? It will come after chapter release?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think about up to an hour before the update goes live the release notes will get revealed. So that’s between 16 and 17 pm CEST. But I am not sure if they always give the release notes before the update..
About 30 minutes before chapter release.
For when the chapter will release:
I wanna see them. I hope Nemesis will get some little buffs. He is good but needs some little changes.
I know release time, it will be 19.00 in my country. I just did not know PTB notes time.
Considering a lot of people didn't, I linked the post just in case.
Don't most, if not all, updates come out at 11 AM EST?
And yet many people can't make the connection.
To be fair many people just start DbD after they got home from work and just notice it got a update and have no clue when the update dropped.
I wonder if it would be OP if lvl 3 tentacles could instantly hurt a healthy survivor as well as infecting them? Yea it's permanent, but he either has to go out of his way to get it earlier, or wouldn't get it until 3-2 gens anyway.
Don't know if they thought about that, but I think it would make going for level 3 actually worth it at least.
I'm MST so 11 divided by the square of a hypotenuse (pacific hypotenuse of course!), Multiplied by the shared Hz of quantum entangled bananas as measured in a vacuum?
= Septober eleventeenth at K:30Edit: Forgot the temperature of the bananas is 0°K so?
= 9am today (two days before the day after tomorrow). 🤤