Better system for punishing hackers

Just had a second game against a huntress that was so obviously hacking.

I'm talking hitting hatchets across the map (think from gallows hitting me behind the other side of the house, behind a rock on Glenville). Hitting every hatched through anything....

We all reported her both times (have the user name), and she's obviously still around...

I don't mind dying to good killers (I'm a killer main so I get it) but hacking completely destroys it... Especially when it's this obvious.

Maybe there should be a report hub, with clips and screen shots that clearly prove someone's hacking, and then those "people" get banned instantly. That'd at least reduce the willingness of people to hack....

Comments

  • I mean based off of this description this Huntress was probably just good at the game but yes there are hackers, not many though.

  • Sometimes it just seems unlucky when it comes to a good Huntress. I dropped a pallet and watched the hatchet hit the pallet and then "bounce" off it to down me. I've also rounded a corner just to watch a boomerang hatchet swing around and take me out.

    Regardless of how irritated these moments were for me, never did I think they were a hacker. I know they exist but I honestly think sometimes it's more of a glitch than a hacker coming into your game.

  • @SquillDBD said:

    I mean based off of this description this Huntress was probably just good at the game but yes there are hackers, not many though.

    how exactly can you be good enough to throw a hatchet across the map, through a house and behind another obstacle? I'm talking from gallows, through the main building hitting me at the opposite wall. no amount of good could cover that :D

  • @Daisymoon87 said:

    Sometimes it just seems unlucky when it comes to a good Huntress. I dropped a pallet and watched the hatchet hit the pallet and then "bounce" off it to down me. I've also rounded a corner just to watch a boomerang hatchet swing around and take me out.

    Regardless of how irritated these moments were for me, never did I think they were a hacker. I know they exist but I honestly think sometimes it's more of a glitch than a hacker coming into your game.

    yeah glitches can happen, but both times we played her things like these happened... also she always knew exactly where to throw/go with no vision addons :D

  • @Lothlorien said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2270939#Comment_2270939

    how exactly can you be good enough to throw a hatchet across the map, through a house and behind another obstacle? I'm talking from gallows, through the main building hitting me at the opposite wall. no amount of good could cover that :D

    People put a ton of hours into Huntress. I know people who can consistently hit shots like that.

  • @SquillDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2271974#Comment_2271974

    People put a ton of hours into Huntress. I know people who can consistently hit shots like that.

    It was a rank 13... And even if it wasn't... Like how do you hit through a whole house from the map away? Pretty sure the hatchets have a range