Is the event tomorrow?
I know Resident Evil is, but is the event also starting tomorrow as well? I really hope so, just to help reduce the grind
I know Resident Evil is, but is the event also starting tomorrow as well? I really hope so, just to help reduce the grind
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, event is confirmed to be in July 1-15. You can spend your bloodpoints for now, you got time.
No July 1st for the anniversary
W-why? Didn't it come out on June
Yeah last year it did, dunno why they're making it July this time.
The June 1-15 schedule was a mistake if that's what you're referring to.
Yes, today actually 5 years ago. I think they start it after the chapter so people can play the content without anything else going on in the game for at least a week? I'm not sure on that, that's just my theory since I've never heard the explanation of why. (Especially this anniversary and last anniversary where the chapter is licensed but the fun part of the event relies heavily on you playing original characters)
I meant the game
I am sure you are aware that everyone is likely still somewhat behind because of a small thing called covid. Development cycles are pretty rigid, what does it matter? Also keeps more people coming back a few weeks after a killer/survivor comes out... win win.
K.
Just asked a question, thanks for your insightful input.
Really? Would you happen to know if it's each or just as a collective? Personally I don't mind too much, that still helps out a lot
Iirc you got 50K for completing each one. So it would be 200K total