What is up with this Wraith player?
I've seen AFK killers before but I've never observed behaviour such as this. Does anyone know what's going on?
https://youtu.be/uJEQes0tyKoI didn't report them in-game, but I can submit a ticket if it's required.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Probably trying to depip but making it so the survivors can get points so they don't depip themselves.
Its was probably their controller leaning on something causing them to press buttons
Also there are challenges to hit survivors near pallets/windows/doors so may have also just been trying to do that challenge without putting in effort. It's alot easier and quicker to finish by having the survivors come to you and run into your weapon. 😂
It's a farming bot.
It's a farming bot, I have encountered some of these myself as well. If it's a wraith it usually cycles a few swings before cloaking/uncloaking and repeating.
Yeah it's a bot. I haven't seen one of them in years
I’ve only encountered two killers that have done that. One was against a Freddy and that was during my first 2 or 3 months playing the game. The most recent one was against a Deathslinger and I believe that was like a month or two ago.
Should I report them? I don't know if it's bannable or not
you can report yes, and yes botting is against the game rules - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules
Thank you. I'll submit a ticket when I get the chance.