So cheaters.
I've been seeing a lot of survivors with legacy that was not obtained normally.
I played against a TTV who had legacy yesterday, I was like "nice it's been a while" she played like no joke like someone who barely got the game, I got curious and went to their stream, player level 38, all survivors p3 50 (I'm assuming all perks) but she also had legacy 3 clad, legacy 3 dweet and legacy 3 meg (who knows if she also had legacy Jake and Nea), I know that devotion wasn't a thing when legacy was gifted for the players that actually got it legit.
But I decided to go further, steam account was made in 2021 2 months ago.
So it seems that the current "easy anti cheat" doesn't work, is there a reason why they don't use a good anti cheat? That player wasn't hacking in the match or anything terrible like perma blinding or insta healing or flying etc.
Comments
All anti cheats can be bypassed.
Create a support ticket with links to the vod and profile.
Yes but isn't easy anti cheat one of the worst ones?
And I did sent the profile and link, I just find it funny extremely funny.
They are all bad and all can be bypassed. Also there are worst ones when it comes to legit consumers like Denuvo.
Oh I didn't know that, I'm very inexperienced when it comes to this kind of stuff anti cheats and those things.
Thanks for letting me know there are worse ones.
EAC is still really bad. All security software can be bypassed, yes, but there's a difference between being a joke and requiring effort. The better th software, the less hackers hack.
Interesting, I wonder why they chose eac, maybe because they needed one and that was cheap?
The less popular the game the less hacks. People only spend their time on what makes them the most money. More popular the game more hacks pop up.
From what I can tell, it really is that golden middle ground of incredibly cheap and basic functionality.
Professional, paid-service hacks, perhaps, but there's more people that just DIY because they can and those are the ones that anticheat software is trying to get rid of.
With any anti-cheat system it's a circle, new cheats are found, they get blocked, then new ones are found, so on and so forth.