Where is my Blood Points Behaviour?

I thought we were getting back our ranked rewards...

but no

not even a mention of them.

Wanted 500k so I could put them into Jill, but I guess not.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • There were never any kind of "rank rewards" and they are coming after ranking is changed. So you need to wait for a bit.

  • @Torsti56 said:

    There were never any kind of "rank rewards" and they are coming after ranking is changed. So you need to wait for a bit.

    Then thats my bad. I took a break for a while and only recently came back, and last month they gave out bloodpoints for rank not reseting so I assumed they had implemented the system.

  • Behaviour Entertainment promised 500,000 Bloodpoints by this date.

    I put in a massive amount of time and effort for that BP.

    So... where's my god damn Bloodpoints, Matthieu?!

  • @TheBigGoo said:

    I thought we were getting back our ranked rewards...

    but no

    not even a mention of them.

    Wanted 500k so I could put them into Jill, but I guess not.

    Rank Rewards will be introduced once MMR is live

  • @TheBigGoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2269809#Comment_2269809

    Then thats my bad. I took a break for a while and only recently came back, and last month they gave out bloodpoints for rank not reseting so I assumed they had implemented the system.

    I tgink that 250k "reward" was because rank reset was broken and some people dropped way too low. I do hope that rank reward system is coming until end of this year but doubt that.

  • @Torsti56 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2269813#Comment_2269813

    I tgink that 250k "reward" was because rank reset was broken and some people dropped way too low. I do hope that rank reward system is coming until end of this year but doubt that.

    Nah, they said that once mmr works and is on permanently they will give rank reset bp, I think it was 250k for rank 1.

    The other gift that we got was because just like you mentioned, because rank reset was broken.

  • We did clearly announce the the Rank Rewards would be implemented once the SBMM was fully in place in the game, there will not be rank rewards in game until this system is fully ready to go live. As the recent test showed, there's still some flaws in the system that need to be addressed.

  • @TheBigGoo said:

    I thought we were getting back our ranked rewards...

    but no

    not even a mention of them.

    Wanted 500k so I could put them into Jill, but I guess not.

    500k ?!

    What wrong with you ?!

    That would destroy the whole BP economy !