the totems spawns are unbelievably awful 70% of the time
There was an error rendering this rich post.
There was an error rendering this rich post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was an error rendering this rich post.
looks good
ikr, stupid forums
I agree entirely.
glad you do, something needs to change about those totems spawns.
Until the spawns get buffed, here’s a bandaid fix you can apply yourself:
(Out of Midwich offerings? Try Dead Dog Saloon or Lery’s)
My friend and I literally took out a Nurse's Third Seal/Undying in like the first 40 seconds of a match on Midwich.
Totem spawns are totally fine, especially the ones right out in the open. My personal favorite is the lighthouse totem on top of a hill
Don’t rely on totems lasting all game. High risk. High reward.
yes I know, just not in the open and directly next to a gen please?
Or how about literally right next to the survivors where they spawn. Remember the one Jund video where they take out his totem DURING THE OPENING SPIN!
this is so dumb, I saw it and like, come on bhvr
go here to see the actual exemples