Open handed + Bond
I'm leveling Ace right now for the addon keep perk but then I noticed open handed and remembered it got buffed. Is this a good combo with bond?
I'm leveling Ace right now for the addon keep perk but then I noticed open handed and remembered it got buffed. Is this a good combo with bond?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bond is already good without it. It's a waste of a perk slot to have open handed IMO.
It's pretty nice. I'm not sure it's worth a perk slot to 1.5x your Bond, but it provides great information. Could be part of a fun meme build.
It's good. And I love running Kindred and Open Handed. I find it surprising that everyone got so excited to run Open-Handed with Kindred and Bond. And now I don't see it much
I think the reason why it's rather uncommon is because you're essentially using 3 perk slots on information perks. People who want to sweat would probably prefer to just use second chance perks. Also, it's not really worth running such a build in a swf with 3 or more people.