Curious fellow survivor mains
How much do you use soul guard?
How much do you use soul guard?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only once, when i was doing Adept Cheryl.
Everytime I try to use it, the killer doesn't run hex perks.
Never since August
Honestly, hardly ever. I find No Mither more useful.
It’d be nice if it had some sort of additional beneficial effect while cursed, that has nothing to do with the dying state.
perhaps
That’s what happens to me too
Barely ever. I find it kind of counter-intuitive since if the killer has Ruin/Undying, all survivors are looking for totems, then they get cleansed, and it's like, why am I running Soul Guard and not just Unbreakable? It's very unlikely you will ever need to pick yourself up twice in the same game so Unbreakable will almost always be a more consistent perk (as well as not needing the killer to have a Hex perk).
Only if I use UB, for the Endurance effect. And I almost never use UB.
I really, really like Soul Guard. The unbreakable during hex time is good BUT the real kicker is when you get slugged and your teammate is being chased by the killer but wants to give you a rub to get you back on your feet. Normally what would happen is you'd get hit by the killer and go down instantly, but with Soul Guard you get a borrowed time effect. That isn't reliant on hexes.
It can change a game real quick.
Nearly never
Almost never. I've only ran it twice.
When I got around to getting Cheryl and unlocked it for a few other survivors, I think I slotted in about 50 games...
...it was useful once.
Never, it’s a SWF perk through and through.
Used it a couple of times in a SWF with Unbreakable + DS when it was first released. But haven't used it at all recently.