The limitations with buying dlc off of your platforms store

You ever get a character for 5 when you could've spent 60 percent more to get the killer too? You aren't notified whenever something you've already purchased is on the DLC you're purchasing. So, you've spent 8 dollars on something you could have gotten for 5. I feel like non licensed characters should be 400 and licensed dlc should be 500. You should also get 400 auroc cells for buying some dlc you've already purchased .

Comments

  • I'm not saying to change it, but it makes you feel dead inside for a bit, I almost did it once.

  • I'd be keen on them changing it up a bit. I bought Ghostface with Auric cells and didn't get his special item off the Steam store due to it. They need to finagle some things.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I'd be keen on them changing it up a bit. I bought Ghostface with Auric cells and didn't get his special item off the Steam store due to it. They need to finagle some things.

    To be fair since D1 of the store they've always made it clear you'll get the exclusive item for buying the DLC only and not through getting it in the DBD Store.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2266286#Comment_2266286

    To be fair since D1 of the store they've always made it clear you'll get the exclusive item for buying the DLC only and not through getting it in the DBD Store.

    Yeah it's not a huge deal and I have the money to buy it if I REALLY really wanted it, but, eh. Y'know?

  • @Heartbound said:

    I'd be keen on them changing it up a bit. I bought Ghostface with Auric cells and didn't get his special item off the Steam store due to it. They need to finagle some things.

    I got Ghostface for free because of Nintendo eshop gold points

  • I got that outfit too

  • But I had to buy 2.70 worth of games and a 60 dollar game gives you 300 so