Why isn't there just a random button?
Ever just stare at the screen, not knowing which character to play? Make a random button that gives you a choice, random killer and perks or just random killer with the perks you have preset on them. Same with survivor. I don't know why it isn't in the game by now..
Comments
I'd love that honesty.
Random load out button would be a gift from the entity itself
While we're at it can we have the switch to killer/survivor button back too? One day it just disappeared without a trace :'(
I like it. Just a giant black question mark with entity claws around it. I'd personally want it to give a bonus to bloodpoints or something but y'know just it being an option is fine.
They've already said no to this before due to the current lobby system, allowing friends to join from the survivor screen and not having a seperate menu for survivor and SWF
Damn. Feelsbad.
It's a necessary evil unfortunately.
The game probably can't even handle something like that.