Happy 3rd anniversary of our queen Kate’s release!

2B1D766B-B60A-440C-A999-F751643BD67B.jpeg 03200DBD-FF21-4484-A771-CD46F0D35AB5.jpeg C1ED449F-ACA2-4A33-913C-341F035CF8E7.jpeg

I’ve been a Kate main since she was released :) These are my fav Kate outfits. What are yours?

Comments

  • An excuse to post some of my outfits? Don't mind if I do, lol. Kate's great, love her backstory and her voice!

    katefits.png

    This is only a small number of all of the bajillion outfits I run but I had to stop somewhere. The middle one was the first one I ever made and I still love it. Your outfits are all great too! One day I'll figure out the outfit unlinking technique so I can use that hair on other fits too.

  • @FeminineSlime said:

    An excuse to post some of my outfits? Don't mind if I do, lol. Kate's great, love her backstory and her voice!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4MLS8AZB3NB0/katefits.png

    This is only a small number of all of the bajillion outfits I run but I had to stop somewhere. The middle one was the first one I ever made and I still love it. Your outfits are all great too! One day I'll figure out the outfit unlinking technique so I can use that hair on other fits too.

    I used to use that blonde hair with the black lipstick as my main outfit! And for the cosmetic glitch, I just watched a video on youtube and it was actually really simple (it can be time consuming sometimes, but other times I’ve gotten it to work quickly) - but it’s so worth for flower crown kate <3

  • @neonblush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2265918#Comment_2265918

    I used to use that blonde hair with the black lipstick as my main outfit! And for the cosmetic glitch, I just watched a video on youtube and it was actually really simple (it can be time consuming sometimes, but other times I’ve gotten it to work quickly) - but it’s so worth for flower crown kate <3

    Love the black lipstick face because that's how my hair looks irl lol it's great. Good taste!! And alright if it's not so bad, I'll try it. Time to break the game in the name of beauty

  • @FeminineSlime said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2265925#Comment_2265925

    Love the black lipstick face because that's how my hair looks irl lol it's great. Good taste!! And alright if it's not so bad, I'll try it. Time to break the game in the name of beauty

    Haha i love that. Time to glitch the ######### out of my game.. but for beauty <3

    The first time I did it, it took me forever because I was learning how to do it and my friend asked why i’m spending so much time on it and i was like …because it’s gorgeous..?

  • 😞 They just don't appreciate the effort it takes to be an icon.

  • ZomboDroid 12062021154300.jpg

    Here's mine :)

    As you can see, I do different variations of the same clothing because I don't own all of hers yet. With that being said, the very last outfit is something that would be my favorite if I had the pants :p

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JGBV4X7B9F6K/zombodroid-12062021154300.jpg

    Here's mine :)

    As you can see, I do different variations of the same clothing because I don't own all of hers yet. With that being said, the very last outfit is something that would be my favorite if I had the pants :p

    Cute Kates! I love seeing how many people use the pride charm :’)

  • @neonblush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2265968#Comment_2265968

    Cute Kates! I love seeing how many people use the pride charm :’)

    Thank you! I'm still waiting on her rift outfit to come out so I can show it off (your 2nd outfit).

  • I love all these outfits you're sharing! I don't main Kate but I always use the Debut Night Curls hair. Love that dark brown hair, it's about the only one of its kind, and I love it.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    I love all these outfits you're sharing! I don't main Kate but I always use the Debut Night Curls hair. Love that dark brown hair, it's about the only one of its kind, and I love it.

    I like the dark brown too! it’s my favorite of her default hair

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hey, Kate main here since release as well. Absolutely love this queen and I'm looking forward to her model rework.

    I can't open the game right now to screenshot but I'm running the head and pants of the "Main Headliner" set with the chest of her new Rift outfit. Before that I was running the glitched head of the Oktoberfest set with the "Rodeo Rancher" chest and the "Midnight Rider" pants.

    The oktoberfest hair is my favorite. I get why they have to link the dress but I’ll never understand why they can’t just make 2 piece sets and unlink her hair. It’s so annoying that they locked her BEST hair into a set.

  • 3 years of one of the biggest patches in DBD's history, which added 2 very nice characters and what once was the most balanced map in the game.

    It truly is a cause for celebration!

  • Kate is best.

    Dare to say no and Freddy will visit you.