What’s your go to ‘solo queue’ build?

As we know, solo queue can be... interesting. There are perks to help compensate for that though.

My favourite build to use for solo queue is:

Kindred - This helps your team be significantly more efficient, as it’s extremely frustrating when you have multiple teammates coming to rescue, and letting go of gens. It’s even worse when your team assumes someone else will save you, and nobody else does. The info it gives your team whilst your hooked is worth the perk slot alone, but the fact that you can use it, regardless of who is hooked is amazing. The killer wall hacks are great too, have definitely saved me a couple times.

Dead Hard - This is the exhaustion perk I use the most, as even though it’s unreliable and often leads to you being exhausted on the floor, when it works, it’s extremely impactful and can help you escape. I like using balanced landing also.

Windows of Opportunity - Imo, the most underrated perk in the game. Even if you have good knowledge of maps, the RNG will never work against you. The best part however, is that you’ll know which pallets your team has and has not used.

Spine Chill - Solo teammates CONSTANTLY bring the killer to you, so it’s great to have a heads up that they’re coming to you. It’s a great perk in general, and counters some of the most boring killers to go against, which is amazing.

Some others I like to run: We’re Gonna Live Forever, We’ll Make It, Botany Knowledge, Alert, Unbreakable, Bond, Adrenaline, Iron Will.

Comments

  • Kindred: Knowing what my teammates are up to and deal with the situation accordingly

    Sprint Burst: To make sure that even if Im in a dead zone I can make it to a pallet

    Detectives Hunch: Ruin or any hex totem can make a team fall, getting rid of them as early as possible is a priority

    Spine Chill: Stealth killers become MUCH stronger without proper communication, paired with Sprint Burst I can always guarantee that I wont be caught off guard

  • Bond is a must for to find people for healing and knowing where the killer is

    WGLF for BP

    BT for campers

    DS for tunnelling (mind you it doesn’t do much)

  • Plunderers instinct to get a key if things go bad

    Ace in the Hole to get add-ons

    Appraisal to have more chances to get a key

    4th perk can be anything but Pharmacy. Pharmacy sucks

  • Borrowed time, we'll make it, windows of opportunity, lithe. I used kindred and spine chill a lot when I started playing but dropped them somewhere along rank 7 and 5, now I use the perks I mentioned the most but I change them once in a while to keep things interesting.

  • SB DS UB (Kindred/BT/maybe resurgence)

    When Im in a SWF I just replace last perk with adren

  • Kindred

    Borrowed Time

    Detective's Hunch

    We'll Make It

    Gives me info and encourages me to play more altruisticly when appropriate.

  • Kindred

    Botany Knowlege

    well make it

    Lithe

    i use various builds but this is the one i spammed the most

  • Lithe, BT, Inner Strength, and Stake Out.

    If I need to run a perk for a challenge the one I always swap out is Stake Out because while it's very useful it's the most expendable perk for me in my build.

  • Spine Chill and Resilience (I'm too much of a coward to unequip Spine Chill, so I just add Resilience to pretend I'm doing a vault speed build, but I'm really using Spine Chill)

    Fixated (I love walking faster, as possible jukes and the information of knowing my scratch marks is great)

    Sprint Burst (pairs well with Fixated)

  • I am using so much different builds, but that build is most times i am using:


    Spine Chill + Dead Hard + Iron Will + Borrowed Time

  • At the moment: BT, DS, Iron Will, Lucky Break

  • Bond and Borrowed Time are my must. Iron Will is my next most used personally.

    Also used to run Spine Chill a lot. But not these days.

    Other perks I enjoy to use are Kindred + Open Handed, We'll Make It, Prove Thyself, Alert, Detective's Hunch, Inner Strength, Adrenaline, Exhaustion Perk (Sprint Burst, Balanced Landing usually).

  • Bond, Kindred, Deadhard for ez second life and wglf for bp.

  • WGLF, BT, Small Game, Sprint Burst

    Its just my usual build for when i play duos anyway i dont really change it for solo q

  • 1) BT

    2) SC or Botany Knowledge + med-kit

    3) Kindred

    4) DS or Unbreakable or lithe (I would like to use Dead Hard in this slot but I can not use it properly, maybe because I play on PS4)

    In that order of importance

    PD: I only play soloq since 2016. Both sides

  • Inner Strength

    Head on

    Quick and Quiet

    Decisive Strike

    You can usually heal mid chase if the killer isn’t paying attention, and if they’re going to the locker you got head on.

    And head on is great for saving when you know the hook layouts.

  • KIndred is always mandatory because the devs refuse to close the solo-SWF gap and provide the same information to solos that SWF get for free for whatever stupid reason.

    Other than that it varies.

  • Sprint burst and Spine chill are usually in my build.

    Iron Will is my third perk most of the time but might change it for a challenge.

    The fourth perk is dependent on what challenge I am doing. If it is something like escape or hit great skill checks so it doesn't matter, probably Kindred.

  • 1. Self Care

    2.Botany Knowledge

    3.Dead Hard/Sprint Burst

    4.Iron Will/Borrowed Time

  • Exhaustion, BT, Prove Thyself, Iron Will

    Solo queue players love to group up on gens even when they don't have Prove. It's really sub-optimal, so I just take Prove to make it optimal since it's going to happen anyway. BT because it's BT and I'm good at unhooking in tricky situations. Iron Will is just too good. It helps against every killer. I'll take any exhaustion except Head On/Balanced Landing. Smash Hit is actually really good.

  • Bond, Kindred, Dark Sense, Prove Thyself.

  • I love the "fast vault build", which is Spine Chill, Iron Will, Resilience and Dead Hard. I use it very, very often.

    But I also use an altruistic one, which is Borrowed Time, Iron Will, Kindred and WGLF. I use it when I wanna farm a lot of BP, as I'm doing P3 on all my characters... 😰

  • As sweaty as possible to carry.

    DS, I'm likely to get farmed so this stops unnecessary pressure from the killer.

    BT, survivors often dont know which way to run and panic even if I'd take a hit so I just use bt so I dont have to worry as much about them (so many times iv taken a hit for them to still drop a pallet in me and sandbags me)

    DH, have to extend chases even longer, maybe they will get a gen done or it will make up for them not being so good at loops.

    Resilience, gotta have faster time on gens, end up having to push most gens and dont have the option to heal as itd waste alot of time I cant spare.

    I would rather ruse wglf, ds and then random each match