Anyone up for actually fieldtesting how much you can make through tunneling etc?

Regardless of what you think about tunneling, camping and slugging, I think you agree that if a match ends with 20k+ for the killer and <10k, if not <5k for survivors something can't have been that fair.

So, I'd like to actually fieldtest how much you can make through these supposedly fair and 'sometimes necessary' 'tactics' in a match.

Anyone up for it?

Comments

  • I do this with spirit, and it depends on if the survivors dc or not. If they don't I get max bp, but if they do dc I get about 20k bp.

  • Decent bait, definitely worthy of a 7.5/10

  • I have an example of a Wraith-player I played against when Moris were still able to kill after 1 Hooks:

    He invested 20k BPs (Ebony Mori, Silent Bell, All-Seeing) and earned 19k BPs, making it 38k with BBQ. He did not get more than 4 Hooks and camped every Hook and tunneled the respective Person to mori them. (For the first two Survivors, my friend and myself died to NOED after all Gens were done)

    And yes, 19k BPs is too much for this playstyle, even making 18k BPs profit with that Loadout due to BBQ is not right.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I have an example of a Wraith-player I played against when Moris were still able to kill after 1 Hooks:

    He invested 20k BPs (Ebony Mori, Silent Bell, All-Seeing) and earned 19k BPs, making it 38k with BBQ. He did not get more than 4 Hooks and camped every Hook and tunneled the respective Person to mori them. (For the first two Survivors, my friend and myself died to NOED after all Gens were done)

    And yes, 19k BPs is too much for this playstyle, even making 18k BPs profit with that Loadout due to BBQ is not right.

    Thats not correct. You need to count the bp he needs to get his equipment and not the worth of his addons, offering etc. He needs to complete bloodwebs and hope the right things are spawning.

    I did the test with old one-shot huntress and i needed 3-4 matches (80k BP per match) for one build.

  • Isnt this post pointless? You can kill one early with tunneling and then "farm" the other three and max out your bloodpoints.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    Decent bait, definitely worthy of a 7.5/10

    not bait, i'd really like to crunch the numbers.

    Cause lately there's been an increase across the ranks of that playstyle (is it cause of rank reset incoming? new players waiting for the RE chapter?) and seeing scoreboards with 4 digit scores for survivors while the killer gets 20k+ plus ... You gotta admit that can't make for a 'fun' game

    @TicTac said:

    Isnt this post pointless? You can kill one early with tunneling and then "farm" the other three and max out your bloodpoints.

    which farming do you mean? the one where survivors get some points in as well? cause with that survivors will usually get at least 15k or something.

  • Not seeing the survivors teabagging in the exit gates is enough credit for tunneling. I 9/10 will get 27k + by playing nice but I do get the exit party brigade on occation for playing nicely.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Not seeing the survivors teabagging in the exit gates is enough credit for tunneling. I 9/10 will get 27k + by playing nice but I do get the exit party brigade on occation for playing nicely.

    so, all in all the legitimate reason for scummy playing is... your ego?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256600/anyone-up-for-actually-fieldtesting-how-much-you-can-make-through-tunneling-etc

    i think dyllonKG is collecting data on tunnelling, 100 matches with if he got tunnelled and if he escaped and what survivor and perks he used. Is that what you are thinking of?

    not entirely, but adjacent.

  • @helix43 said:

    I do this with spirit, and it depends on if the survivors dc or not. If they don't I get max bp, but if they do dc I get about 20k bp.

    Wow... Proplayer!

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Not seeing the survivors teabagging in the exit gates is enough credit for tunneling. I 9/10 will get 27k + by playing nice but I do get the exit party brigade on occation for playing nicely.

    This. BP is meaningless; I play for the kills and nothing else. I want them dead on the floor by any means; not teabagging at the exit gates.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2265092#Comment_2265092

    so, all in all the legitimate reason for scummy playing is... your ego?

    How is it scummy? Doing the job of a killer ffs <doh> like I said, I play nice 9/10, I understand why players tunnel, I don't get mad at it unlike yourself ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป