Clown

what a joke, love the clown still not going to buy that DLC in the state he is in, Devs you got to do better, will that what I think about that, there it is there,,,

Comments

  • He's actually quite good on the PTB right now.

  • @Runiver said:
    He's actually quite good on the PTB right now.

    Agreed, I appreciate the .5 increase in his base kit for his bottles, I also very VERY much appreciate the fact that pulling out a bottle no longer applies a -9% movement penalty, very nice buff

  • Sounds like he's superior to the average killer but still not viable against decent SWF.

  • @The_Manlet said:
    Sounds like he's superior to the average killer but still not viable against decent SWF.

    Nothing is viable against decent SWF except for Nurse.

  • With the buff I would personally place him right above pig. He requires some good strategy and map knowledge to pull off efficiently. I personally love the character and think the devs have done an amazing job with him.

  • He is solid, but mid tier only.

    He is fun to play imo, which is what matters most.

  • He can also flush out survivors from hiding, something I see clown players forget, you don't need to walk to that corner, just throw a bottle. Throw a bottle up to the second floor gen, etc. 
  • Why do you feel he is a bad Killer?

    He's quite solid if played correctly.

  • @weirdkid5 said:
    Why do you feel he is a bad Killer?

    He's quite solid if played correctly.

    Agreed. He can't really rival the position of the top 3 killers but he is by no means a bad killer.

  • @SadonicShadow said:

    @weirdkid5 said:
    Why do you feel he is a bad Killer?

    He's quite solid if played correctly.

    Agreed. He can't really rival the position of the top 3 killers but he is by no means a bad killer.

    not saying he's a bad killer I just saying he needs a boost and another thing he map came up 3 times since the 29th of may how good is that

  • @MikeLatin7 said:
    what a joke, love the clown still not going to buy that DLC in the state he is in, Devs you got to do better, will that what I think about that, there it is there,,,

    I will get him with shards, because I prefer a weak killer in my selection isntead of a cosmetic

  • I love to play as the clown.
    It is fun to herd the survivors to where you want to or you get a free hit because they run through your gas. I can't say if he is really that good, because every game that looked good, 2-4 survivors quit the game. I had only one game where more than 2 could flee. Then I saw he got a buff and oh what jolly good fun that will be in the future.

  • @RathZa said:
    I love to play as the clown.
    It is fun to herd the survivors to where you want to or you get a free hit because they run through your gas. I can't say if he is really that good, because every game that looked good, 2-4 survivors quit the game. I had only one game where more than 2 could flee. Then I saw he got a buff and oh what jolly good fun that will be in the future.

    yeah, he is fun to play