Very objective tier list of every survivor and killer
Current legendary skins:
- Johnathan: C
- Cybil: C
- Lisa: C
Resident Evil characters:
- Leon: C
- Jill: C
- Nemesis: C
Potential Resident Evil legendary skins:
- Chris: C
- Claire: S
Current legendary skins:
Resident Evil characters:
Potential Resident Evil legendary skins:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did I say it was an opinion? It’s objective facts that Meg Rin Yui and Claire are best girls.
You know it’s true ;)
If we’re looking for objective tier lists nothing beats mine
Doc has best laugh change my mind.
How dare you throw Kate in with the lot of them.
Not the biggest fan of her. I’m sorry :(
Survivors
killers (I just found this but I have no idea what the actual criteria is)
Nah I prefer heugh ha hah heugh tbh
Here is mine:
Hag is where she belongs.
At least my 3 best girls are up there
That’s pretty solid though I’m surprised you put oni so low
Of course they are! Yui is probably the only character of the newer cast that I truly like.
That’s awesome to hear!
Yui and Meg in S tier makes the tier list correct in my book.
Yeah, to be honest I don't like him as a character that much. I mean, he is fun to go against, but that is about it.
Edit: He is not bad, merely outshined by the others, imo.
We hate hag here <3
I actually agree with your survivor list and I would agree with the killer list to if Nurse was at tier S, IDK she is kinda pretty Lmao
This, THIS, is the true, objective, correct, not wrong, tier list
Why are my three favorite girls that low >:c
Idk, ask their parents why they were named that way
Meg is a great name.
Rin and Yui are Japanese and are also great names.