If you would go out with a date or normal meeting with a Killer who would it be?
Oni, I want him to bonk me or Susie cuz shes the cutest.
Oni, I want him to bonk me or Susie cuz shes the cutest.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd probably go with Deathslinger
I know Doc is my boi, but he's not somebody I'd sit down and have a beer with.
But Caleb? He seems like a Whiskey guy like me. So I'd probably knock a few back with him and ask him where he got that kickass duster, because I want one.
...The fact that she and many of the others are not human? :)
Plague for sure but ya gotta use protection she may have a STD
Sally (Nurse) or Susie (Legion), if they aren't trying to kill me I wanna give them a hug, I really like their character lore (I know Susie's lore was shared with Frank, Joey, and Julie but Susie is my favorite)
Well true dat nurse is a dead women but what about bing bong boy, trapper or many other Killers, they are all also living human beeings, you really shouldnt jujdge ppl from their appearance. xD
Trapper and PH, for sure!
Oni. I wanna speak with him about everything he went through.
My date with pyramid head will end with him plowing me.
Yesss and I want him to show me how to use a kanabo!
Haha made my day xD