Are there technically any god windows left in the game?
I know they changed them months back but I'm curious if there's any left
I know they changed them months back but I'm curious if there's any left
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The one next to the basement on Haddonfield
There's a god window in the building of that circus map, the asylum or whatever. Father Campbell's Chapel? I don't know, I forgot.
However, you can kinda stop it by breaking the walls in the building.
If you count before a breakable wall is opened there is a ton, if you count without a breakable wall there are still some pretty spicy windows
With breakable walls
Coal tower, Iron works, Suffocation pit both variations, Groaning storehouse (although even with the wall broken those windows are still extremely strong), Thompson house has 2, Fractured cowshed, Rancid abbitour, Torment creek, Wrenched shop has a 50/50, Gas haven both variations, father campbells, 3 windows on dead dog saloon minimum, and finally midwich with 2/4 of the classrooms having god windows (until the wall is broken), 13/36 maps
Without breakable walls
Father campbell again because even though some can be negated by breaking walls others are just always strong, disturbed ward (while weaker they are still strong windows) Haddonfield a large amount of window setups are just extremely strong especially first story windows those are some of the strongest because you don't stagger, Mothers dwelling those back windows are definitely the strongest windows in the game, The game has the drop down window which is always a pain, ormond has its upstairs window in the main building and bar window which can be linked together depending on their spawns, 6/36 maps (1 overlap)
my criteria are just windows that can be used mindlessly to waste large portions of the killers time because they are really safe or easy to use
There are still alot of god windows in the map, for example there is still a god window at fathers chapel even after the rework. The game has 2 and Dead Dawg Saloon.