Stop mmr
I don't want the mmr anymore, if it's to be with toxic players it sucks, stop the mmr.
I don't want the mmr anymore, if it's to be with toxic players it sucks, stop the mmr.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mmr with swf it's not playable
Can you explain what the problem is, exactly? We need full sentences (with paragraphs, please don't post walls of text, and remember to use punctuation). Right now we can't understand what you mean.
So the 48 hour of MMR it's bad, if you play you main killer you play against toxic surviver, if you play a killer you never played you are against baby surviver, it's cool against baby surviver but against toxic swf surviver it's not cool so the mmr nee to bloqué the swf, when he detect a swf that put a normal logins, we need to have the choise if we want or not the mmr
If you prefer I can writing in french, English it's not my first language so don't be rude with me about that, English it's not the language in the world.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/international-discussions
You could try the international sections where you can write in French if you want?
I'm not sure if you can write in French here, because the forum has sections for non-English languages.
PS: English is technically my third language, with Français being the second (although I'm very rusty due to not having used it in any serious capacity in years). I wasn't trying to be rude, I literally did not understand what you wanted to say (and at least three other people agreed with me).
if i do this nobody will read my message
Since the devs are French Canadian, I think you can probably post in French the Feedback section. However, I would wait for some confirmation from @MandyTalk to be sure.
I already did them and I was directed to another place where ok it spoke French but suddenly there are only 5 to 10 percent of people who see my message
The MMR with the autoban, yeah that should work just fine.
I mean, English is the de facto international language. Over a billion people speak English. If you write in French, you're only going to get replies from people who also speak French, who number in the hundreds of millions.
That's just the way of the world and is why I think everyone should learn English. It's a very basic language and really opens up the world to you, especially when you take into account the fact that most information online is written in English.
I totally agree with you, everyone should learn English and know how to speak it correctly by 8 years old
I started learning French at 9 (i.e.: third grade). I don't see the problem.
I'm sorry what was the original question? Oh yeah MMR.
I agree to an extent i guess. But for others to agree would be to admit SWF are a problem. Since MMR is hidden and can't be manipulated as easily as the rank system to derank and take a break from sweaty survivors a lot of people aren't going to like it. I mean it's fun to be dominant for awhile right? It's going to make them play at their skill level more and even switching to another killer they don't use is only a temporary reprieve as that killer will also rank up eventually.
For me, i don't mind playing against any group as long as they aren't toxic but since the overall community is toxic or perceived to be toxic it just isn't fun. What i do love about MMR is that i was playing killers i've never played because i didn't want to get stomped. I think it will bring more killer variety to the game which is a positive.
What i would love to see added to help with perceived toxic behavior is a radial communication dial for survivors. Not chat or comms but preset things they can say to a killer. 'take me instead'. 'i'll show you which locker dwight is in'. 'blendette is in that grass pile'. Add a layer of bargaining with the killer or trading. Maybe they are lying, so what? add more to the game than some faceless killer/survivor who can't communicate with you to become a person but not chat or voice as that would quickly be abused.
I'm not trying to exclude anyone, I'm pointing out that you can indeed learn a foreign language at an early age. English is incredibly simple compared to the majority of languages, particularly Romance languages. That's partly why it's so widely spoken.