MMR IS BAD
Just stop touching the matchmaking for god sake.
Let's see, rank 15 and hasn't played survivor all that much since the last reset. Get's paired with all red ranks and hasn't been able to escape a SINGLE match.
Oh and let's see on the other side, uh huh, yeah rank 2 killer paired with rank 13 and up.
Cool to know the game has become unplayable for newer survivors and boring as all hell for experienced killers.
Comments
The old colored ranks don't matter in MMR. You should be ignoring what colors you get matched up with because it's not affected by actual skill. That's the whole point of MMR.
Yeah. I'm dominating new players with Trickster today. LMAO. Feels bad. I'm even taking time to down everyone with blades only. I wouldn't even dream of getting 4k with him every match with the old matchmaking. Feels bad for all those new players... Well, at least Trickster is getting some use now. Before, I was calling him Depipster.
Still doesn't excuse why almost no one else get's downed aside from me, always being the first or second dead. As well as the other day I was going up against survivors that were actually on par with me if not a little better, and today It's like I'm playing against myself and worse.
They. Messed. Up.
Sometimes you die early but your teammates escape anyway. I've died too but it allowed my teammates to get out. I've been matched with people who were like rank 13 who played better than a lot of rank 1s I've been with. The old system did not indicate skill, it never did.
Polar opposite for me decided I would come back and try some dead by daylight to see how this MMR was started off by playing Survivor seemed balance two of us got out. Switched over to killer played flight and Ghostface have about 10 games combined between the two and the year that I have been playing the game rank one's and twos entire Lobby all night.
Blight obviously but my opinion right now is I'm matched with the exact same opponents as I would without mmr. The whole purpose of it is for a separate rating system for each of your Killers but yet each of my Killers seems to have the same rating killers that I barely use get the exact same opponents that Killers I dominate with.
It's been like this ALL DAY though. I was pipping just fine when I was playing survivor after the reset, now it's straight up impossible for me.