Remember that Sanctum of Wrath easter egg that wasn't the statue heads that the devs brought up?
Did anyone ever find out what it is?
Did anyone ever find out what it is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What?
wha?
what?
Oh hello freddo!
Okay, paging @GoodBoyKaru here:
Any idea, any list of things that devs said about eastereggs and elements no one found yet in general? Cause I've heard rumors bout a third legit way to escape trials
Ello!
Nope, nothing's appeared in my web just yet. If I find something out I'll keep you posted.
I remember this being mentioned when Oni came out but nothing since.