i just played the best match I've ever had in MONTHS!
I am surprised, most of the player base must be, but so far the first matches I had were not serious survivors and some death on hook, but the fifth match I had, was a BLAST, these guys worked and healed and looped, I won the match, with 1 gen left, but got my 12 hooks and really had to use all my skills to win this one, they knew what they were doing.
I really think this new MM is actually gonna work out wonderfully! if most of the games I play will be like this, this is the best MM in all the ones you tested so far, I only have reds and when they play seriously they know what they are doing and I am truly enjoying myself, not having easy games, but real challenging ones and I love it.
Good job BHVR, this MM is looking extremely promising.
Comments
Non sono un giocatore molto forte... Navigo tra il grado 2 e il grado 5 giocando 2 o 3 volte a settimana. stasera avvio dbd e leggo la notizia del nuovo matchmaking. 3 partite di fila abbinate ai ranghi 19 e 20...impossibile da giocare! gente che si nasconde negli armadietti che non fa generatori... gente che non ti salva dai guai... sinceramente preferisco giocare con il vecchio matchmaking!
TO CLARIFY!
Not all my matches are amazing, some are jsut decent but I had 1 that was totally amazing, I still get many dc or death on first hook, but so far I still seem to get survivors who somewhat know what they are doing compared to what I usually get before this test
dude I got my 12 hooks with them doing 4.7 gens, stop the trolling
They're not even trolling, 2ks is what the devs were striving for. You getting a 4k, with Trickster of all killers, is actually bad MMR.
Obviously has nothing to do with the fact I main trickster and that I am very good with him, it's all bad MMR and awful survivors, killers skills means nothing apparently to you all
All I've fought is purely red ranks as someone who is rank 15 killer and rank 18 survivor. I quite literally cannot win a single one of my matches because of this new MMR. If this is what you call "good", then I don't think I'll be playing this game anymore. Played like 10 matches and only saw 1-2 non-red ranks when I'm not even green rank yet. Fun.